This is the card I made for the next round. I made 3 different ones but my daughter thought this one was the one to send. I really liked yesterday's too, so I hope I made the right decision.
Here are the details:
- Chic and Scary
- Web cut from Vellum at 4 1/2 inches
- Spider cut at 2 inches
- My Pink Stamper Spook-alicious stamp
- Echo Park Apothecary Emporium paper (web paper behind purple
- Halloween Assortment Twine
- Spooky Town Mini Jewels (purple gem on twine)
- Marth Stewart Web Edge Punch
- iRock gems (on web)
- Black Diamond Stickles
- Zip Dry
- Pop Dots
Thanks again everyone!!!