Day 1: My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases set, DCWV 6x6 Family and Friends Scrapbook stack, and a roll of ivory ribbon
- Love the stitching you did on the stocking! Plus, I really like that red piece of cardstock you layered so that the stocking pops off the patterned paper. Fabulous! Happy early birthday!
Day 2 -- Red Smashbook:
- Wow, I just love the layouts. I already have the My Memories Studio, but the Smash book would be fun to play with. TFS.
My Memories Software (combined with 10/10 comments):
Jen said... There were way too many to choose from! They are all so neat, but my favorites would have to be Cowboy Up and the Farm packs. I have never used digital software, it looks easy and fun!
Day 3 -- Martha Stewart Score Board:
- Gorgeous card, I love the bright colors!!
Day 4 -- 3 Cuttlebug Folders:
- Love all the PINK on that card! And the sentiment is - as always - PERFECT!
Day 5 -- Simply Scarecrow Cartridge and November Cricut Magazine:
- This is a great card Helen! I agree about sympathy cards being tough, they are for me too.....I was so happy when Robyn announced this set!
Thanks so much to everyone for all the nice comments and for continuing to visit my blog!! I am really close to 1,000 followers and if I ever hit that number, I will do a GIANT giveaway :)
Winners, please send me an email at email@example.com with you shipping information and the prize you won and I will get these out to you as soon as I can!
Thank you so much for hosting the giveaways! I have sent you my shipping information. Thank you again!ReplyDelete
congrats to all the winners!!ReplyDelete
Happy Halloween Helen :)
WOW, thanks for the great give aways Helen!! This cart was on my wish list!! I'm sending you my info right now!! :) Happy Halloween!!!ReplyDelete
Thank so much! Just sent you my info - congrats to all the other winners!!!ReplyDelete
Congrats to all the winners!!ReplyDelete
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
Congrats to the winners. Such a fun week of projects. papermemories4u@ yahoo.comReplyDelete
Thank you sooo much. I was excited to see I had won. Congrats to the other winners.ReplyDelete
Yay! Thank you so much! I'll email you right now :)ReplyDelete