Here's the link to the post with my card in it: http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2011/10/card-contest-round-one-group-three.html All you need to do is leave a comment with my name (Helen Bisesi). I would love to move on to the next round since I've already submitted my card for it, so I appreciate all the votes!
This is a card I made as one of the options for the next round (I made several before I decided which to send--stress!!) but I didn't go with it.
Here are the details:
- Disney Princess Happily Ever After pumpkin cut at 3 inches
- Straight from the Nest leaves cut at 4 inches
- Cuttlebug folders: Divine Swirls for background; Swiss Dot for leaves: the bottom of a skinny flowers folder for the pumpkin
- My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments Stamp
- Cappuccino Twine from the Twinery
- Heat set gems and iRock to attach
- pop dots
- brown ink to distress
Thanks so much everyone!!!