I have been so bad about some blog awards I've received. Cristi from Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes gave me this award a week or so ago and Linda from Cards by Linda also sent this to me today. Thank you ladies and I'm sorry it too me so long to post Cristi!!
The rules in accepting this award are:
1. You must thank the person who passed it on to you.
2. Copy award to your blog.
3. List three things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love on your blog.
5. Pass this award on to five others.
I've done 1 & 2, but now I have to say three things I love about myself. This one is hard!
1. I love that I have two wonderful children
2. I love that I have a great husband
3. I love that I have a job that allows me to be flexible for my children
Here's a picture I love. It's our 17 year old dog. She was a mess and not doing so well and we had to have her shaved. She was so cold her teeth were chattering (and it was summer when this year when this was taken) so I went and got her this hoodie t-shirt. Isn't she cute? She's just old, and things aren't always great, but she's not in any pain and lives to eat--LOL!
Now I have to pass this on to 5 people. I am so not good at picking! I love to pick people who haven't recieved it yet, so I'll have to look around and try to add to the post this weekend.
I'll have a card post Wednesday after I take the picuture in the daylight. Have a great night!