We're waiting for a snow and ice storm here in GA tonight into tomorrow, so I hope to have an extra day at home to create!
Here's a card I made with Simply Charmed and a My Pink Stamper stamp. I knew as soon as I saw the caught fish on the cartridge that Robyn had made the perfect stamp to go with it :)
Here are the details:
- Fish and Pole cut at 3 1/2 inches from Simply Charmed
- My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious stamp
- Dvine Swirl Cuttlebug folder
- Black, Baby Blue, Yellow and cotton Candy Stickles
- Blue self-stick ribbon
- Fiskars Zingz sticker dots
I think I might start to try to make videos--what do you think? I'm really not sure I'll like the way I sound on it, but I'm going to try to borrow my daughter's Flip she got for Christmas and test it out soon!