- Base card, sheep/layer sheep, frame all cut at 5 1/2 inches. This made the card size 5 1/2 x almost 4 inches.
- My Pink Stamper More Punny-licious stamp
- Imaginisce Enchanted patterned paper and iRock Gems
- Watermelon and Berry Sensation Bazzill Cardstock
- Corner Rounder
- Ameican Crafts Taffy Ribbon
- Silver and Frosted Lace Stickles
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Wool you be mine?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This is so sweet! What a perfect sentiment too! I've not heard/seen that one before. I need to start using my new cartridges as well. I keep heading back to my favourites!ReplyDelete
Very, very cute!ReplyDelete
I just love your card and yes the sentiment is so perfect. Thanks for sharing!!ReplyDelete
Adorable card! DinaReplyDelete
Very cute!!!! TFS! -Sam :-)ReplyDelete
Helen, I am LOVING all your cards!! I am so excited to be on the MPS design team with you...and I can't wait to get to know you better!ReplyDelete
So where are you in GA? Hubby & I live in Columbus.
Great card...love the (hee, hee) sentiment!! Looks like a terrific cartridge! Have fun crafting...looks like a huge storm is headed our way...I'll be creating tomorrow!ReplyDelete
too cute! enjoy your new carts, can't wait to see what you come up with!ReplyDelete
lol, awww, that's too cute :)ReplyDelete