Winter Wonderland Frame
Hi everyone! We are on Snow Day #4 here in GA. I supposed to go back to work tomorrow but 2 hours late. Then I get 3 more days off. What a crazy time it's been here! But at least it's supposed to be warm and I should be able to get out and about finally--LOL!
- Winter Wonderland cut at 2 inches and Snowflake cut at 3 inches from Wrap It Up
- The frame is wooden and came from a kit I had never put together so I painted it white. The metal part is a book plate that came with the kit.
- Bazzill Basics paper in Baby Blue Dark and Caribbean Breeze
- Recollections Rhinestore Sticker--I cut pieces off to add to the frame
- Frosted Lace & Baby Blue Stickles
- iRock Gems