- From My Kitchen Cartridge--Ovals cut at 3 1/2 inches; Silverware cut at 1 3/4 inches
- Alphalicious letters cut at 2 1/4 inches
- 5 x 8 inch Adhesive Magnetic Sheeting (I used two of these)
- TCP Studio So Delish Toast & Pear Delight Patterned paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper in Suede Brown Medium and Caribbean Breeze
- Zip Dry Glue
It was super easy and I can't wait to cut more magnets out for decorations!! That's after we are not snowed/iced in and I can go to the store again--LOL!
Don't forget that My Pink Stamper is having a blog hop this Friday night at 9pm Central --that's 10pm Eastern, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific. This is her first monthly hop introducing her new My Pink Designers so make sure to hop along!!