Here are the details:
- Tiara from Hannah Montana Cartridge cut 3 times at 3 inches
- Shiny mirrored paper from The Paper Company for top layer of tiara
- Coredinations Gemstones White Glove paper for other 2 layers
- Coredinations Core Couture Blue Diamond paper for bottom layer (click to see it sparkles)
- Die Cuts with a View for 2nd blue layer
- Martha Stewart Loopy Edge punch set
- Good Luck Stamp--not sure of maker
- Silver embossing powder
- Silver cording
- Pop Dots for between layers
- iRock Gems on the tiara
I have not stamped and embossing a long time and I just love the look! But, I embossed after I put the cording on and it heated it and made it thin. So I had to replace part of it. So be careful! The above picture shows the dimension of the tiara a bit of the bottom glittery paper. I adhered the bottom tiara cut to the paper with Zip Dry Glue--that stuff is great!
The card was a hit--Yay!
Helen, thanks again for taking on this challenge. Sara loves her card! You are so creative!ReplyDelete
How nice! Great card!ReplyDelete
Great job. Looks great!ReplyDelete
I get nervous too when I get a request too. It almost blocks my creative juices.