I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sorry I've been MIA this week. It has not been the best around here. My husband got laid off last Saturday. Then, we had to say goodbye to our 17 year old dog. We had her before our kids were born and they've grown up always having her around. It's been tough around here.
I'm trying to get back in the groove of creating and plus, I have not started making Christmas cards yet!
Jen from The Purple Scrapbooker
Libby from Beach Creations
Paula from Rasberry and Lime Designs
Now, this award does come with some rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Here are 8 Things about me:
1. I have 2 children ages 13 & 11.
2. I LOVE my Cricut and Gypsy.
3. I'm getting a Mini Cake for Christmas!!
4. I love to read.
5. I work full time.
6. I am very crazy and got my daughter Justin Beiber tickets for December (I need earplugs for the screaming girls!)
7. My son is now taller than me.
8. I love hot chocolate with peppermint.
I'll have to pass on the award later. Be sure to check back Monday for my Fantabulous Cricut Design Team post. And I hope to have some cards to show you starting on Tuesday from the new Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cartridge. I went to Walmart on Saturday afternoon and found one of these and just had to have it! (I do not do crazy Black Friday)