Today I made a cute little gift bag and a 3x3 card to go with it. I am planning on putting a gift card in there and maybe some candy treats. I filled it with some pink and white shreds for now.
Here are the details:
- My Pink Stamper Fontabulous and Happiest Moments
- Tags, Bags Boxes and More box cut at 8 inches
- DCWV The Cherry Limade Stack
- Epiphany Crafts Pennant 25 punch and epoxy
- Twine from Trendy Twine
- iRock gems and flower kit
- Pop dots
Be sure to hop on over to Michelle's blog next to see what amazing project she came up with today! When you are done hoping, head back to My Pink Stamper so you can play along too. And now is the time to purchase your My Pink Stamper stamps for your Mother's Day projects or even gifts :) Be sure to check out her product page for places to buy.
Have a great weekend!!