My daughter is in Chorus and Orchestra in middle school. So I decided to make a project for a music teacher today. They seem to get forgotten sometimes.
Here are the details:
- My Pink Stamper Music Speaks stamps
- Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Door Hanger cut at 11 inches
- Music note cut from Quarter Note at 2 1/2 inches
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper
- Twisted Lime Trendy Twine
- green ink
- pop dots
I cut the notes that are in the holder at 3 x 5 inches. Then I inked the edges and stamped the two different sayings on the cards. I also inked the flourish on the music note. And the one card is pulled up so you can see the other sentiment used. My daughter loved it and now wants to keep it for herself :)
Make sure to go back to My Pink Stamper to see all the design teams fun projects. Then, I hope you take some time to make your own teacher gift--the end of school is fast approaching!!
Have a fabulous day!