Here are some sock cupcakes I made for my daughter and her friends. I have always wanted to make these and just never did until yesterday.
And the details:
- Cupcake Wrappers cartridge cut at 2 3/4 inches
- Victorian Romance heart tag cut at 2 inches
- My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments stamp
- Bazzill Glitter Paper (Pink and Purple)
- White Cardstock
- Pink and purple organdy ribbon
I hope to have a quick video up for you tomorrow. Only my second one and it just shows how to put together the candy box from Victorian Romance. They seem a bit confusing at 1st so I thought a video would be a good idea :)
You can still leave a comment on Friday's Pinkalicious Blog Hop post for your chance to win a My Pink Stamper stamp set from me. I'll leave it open until Tuesday night and announce the winner on Wednesday!