This is just a small 3 x 3 card I made for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week. And I thought I would never get it done since my son kept asking me how to do things in Word--LOL!
Here are the details:
- Pig from Create A Critter cut at 2 3/4 inche
- Top mat from Elegant Edges cut at 3 inches
- My Pink Stamper Love-alicious stamp
- Core' dinations Cardstock: dark pink; Glitter pink
- Bazzill Basics: Petunia; black
- Blossom Twine from The Twinery
- Glam Pink Stickles
- Pop Dots
Oh--I almost forgot! I just got in some Aqua Markers by the same people who make Pro Markers yesterday and used a pink one to add some color to the edges of the card and piggie. I have to practice some more, so will go into more details another day. But I am excited to add something to my creations!
Have a fabulous day everyone!