The card you see below is my second take--the 1st one turned out terrible! I had stamped the Happy Birthday a little higher and thought there was too much empty space between that and the flowers--BIG mistake!! I really hated it. But I got up this morning and realized I had time to redo some of it. Luckily, the flowers came off cleanly so I was able to re-cut the pretty label cut and reassemble.
Here are the details:
- Art Philosophy Cartridge:
- 2 roses cut at 2 inches and 1 rose cut at 2 1/2 inches
- Label cut at 3 1/2 inches (I think) and the outside dark layer cut a little bit bigger to not cover the pretty swirls
- My Pink Stamper Birthday Crazy stamp
- Doodlebug patterned paper
- Creative Charms Gradient Jewels
- Frosted Lace Stickles
- Zip Dry to assemble flowers and glue on--it sticks them on really well!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get a lot of things made on Saturday since it's World Card Making Day--hope you join in!!