The card you see below is my second take--the 1st one turned out terrible! I had stamped the Happy Birthday a little higher and thought there was too much empty space between that and the flowers--BIG mistake!! I really hated it. But I got up this morning and realized I had time to redo some of it. Luckily, the flowers came off cleanly so I was able to re-cut the pretty label cut and reassemble.
Here are the details:
- Art Philosophy Cartridge:
- 2 roses cut at 2 inches and 1 rose cut at 2 1/2 inches
- Label cut at 3 1/2 inches (I think) and the outside dark layer cut a little bit bigger to not cover the pretty swirls
- My Pink Stamper Birthday Crazy stamp
- Doodlebug patterned paper
- Creative Charms Gradient Jewels
- Frosted Lace Stickles
- Zip Dry to assemble flowers and glue on--it sticks them on really well!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get a lot of things made on Saturday since it's World Card Making Day--hope you join in!!
Such a sweet birthday card Helen~ and it worked out perfectly with those pretty flowers too...ReplyDelete
Such a fab card and your friend is going to love it for sure....
This card is beautiful. I'm sure your friend will love it.ReplyDelete
Oh, this is really pretty! The flowers you maded turned out great! So elegant!!ReplyDelete
This is a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
guzjun 97 @ yahoo dot com