I've sent her a totally different card since I just made this one last night :) I hope you all take time to participate this week!!
- Flower and Flower Shadow cut at 3 inches from Accent Essentials
- My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases stamp
- Little Yellow Bicycle Field of Flowers patterned paper
- Marshmellow Glimmer Mist
- The Paper Studio Pastel Bag O' Buttons
- Lemon Drop Twine from The Twinery
- Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
- Signo White pen
- pop dots
I used the Glimmer Mist on the top flower and added the button with a bit of twine to the middle. Maria from the My Pink Stamper design team shared this great idea of bending the stamp to make different shapes, so I gave it a try. I really need to get some bigger blocks to make it work beter.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see the designer's wonderful projects!!