Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #53
Hi everyone! The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge theme this week is Looks Like Spring. Make a project with a spring theme. This week, I decided to alter a mini clipboard. I covered the front and back with paper (the back is plain green). Then I used Cricut cuts to decorate and added a blue mat for a picture later. My daughter wants to steal it from me, but I had planned to put it in my office. She'll probaly end up with it though :)
Here are the details:
- Bird (cut at 1 1/2 inches) and nest (cut at 2 inches) from Straight from the Nest cartridge
- Tree (cut at 3 1/2 inches) and flowers/butterfly (cut at 1 inch) from April Showers
- Cuttlebug 5 x 7 Polka Dot Folder
- American Crafts City Park Pattern Paper
- Helmar Quick Dry Glue
- Helmar Scrap Dots
- Peapod Twine from The Twinery
- Blue and white ribbon
- Signo White pen
I used the Helmar Quick Dry glue to glue down the paper, then the twine around the outside of the clipboard. Then I cut the legs off the bird and used the Helmar Scrap dots to pop up the bird in the nest and also the tree and butterfly.
This was a fun project and something different for a change :) Make sure to visit the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all the designers wonderful projects. And make sure to play along with us!!