Have a Grape Day!

This card gave me so much trouble!!  But I was determined to finish it :-)  I had trouble cutting out these pieces.  I had to recut some of the pieces because they did not cut out all the way.  I've since changed the blade housing number from 4 to 6.  I have no idea what it should be set at!

Here's the details:
Grapes from Preserves -- all cuts at 4 inches
My Pink Stamper Fruit & Veggie Puns Stamp
Bazzil paper
EK Success border punch
Paper Pizza patterned paper
Ribbon from stash
white pen for accents
self-stick gems
dimensional tape

Helen

Comments

  1. It was worth the trouble...it turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it was so much work, but it turned out to be absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it turned our cute as all. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out beautiful even with all of the trouble!! I think it is supposed to be set at 4. Maybe your blade is dull? I hope you can get it figured out.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - just picked this cartridge yesterday at Joanns and cannot wait to use MPS stamps. Thanks for the tip and the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it was worth it because this turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors on this, the grapes and leaves turned out great! I always have my blade on at 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO I THINK YOUR CARD IS SO NICE, BY THE WAY WHEN I CUT BAZZIL PAPER I SET MY BLADE AT 6 AND MY PRESSURE AT HIGH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the blade tips! I have been using more Bazzill lately so will keep my blade at 6. I think it might be time to change it too--I've been using my expression a lot lately :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Happy Easter!

Trendy Bakers Twine -- So Thankful

Amazing Day!