Hi everyone! I have another Halloween card for you today. I am just having the best time playing with the new Print then Cut files from KaDoodle Bug Designs. They have several Halloween Owls that are just so cute!
This one was the first one I bought, then I went and bought about five more. I made a witch owl that was on the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog yesterday. I will be showing the others in the next few days since I already print, cut, and assembled them. They just need to go on a card or treat package :)
Print then Cut is so easy on my Cricut Explore machine. I have not had this much fun crafting in a long time.
- Totally Black Trendy Twine
- Print Then Cut Mummy Owl from KaDoodle Bug Designs--cut at 3 inches tall
- My Creative Time Stitched Decorative Banner Die
- My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments Stamp
- Martha Stewart Crafts Halloween Mat Pad
- Frosted Lace Stickles
- Doodlebug Designs Sequins
- Pop Dots (LOTS)
Have a fabulous day!