I am so glad I made time to make a card for the SVG Cutting Files monthly challenge though. They have a Groot and Rocket (from Guardians of the Galaxy) file for entering and I needed them--LOL! The challenge is to make anything with fall colors and be sure to use their files as the main focus.
Here's my Acorn Hello card--I am very happy with how it turned out!
- SVG Cutting Files Nutty Acorn
- SVG Cutting Files Circle Trio Card Set--Large Scallop Card and layer
- Totally Kraft Trendy Twine
- DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
- My Creative Time Floral Sentiments stamp
- Doodlebug Sequins
- Frosted Lace Stickles
- Pop Dots
I used a tiny bit of stickles for the cheeks and then pop dotted the acorn on the card. Now that I have the Cricut Explore, I love cutting SVG's!
Have a fabulous weekend!