Hello again! Today I have one of my favorite cards I made to submit that didn't get picked up--I was a bit sad about this one. I am really loving the shaped cards and have a few more in mind that I'd love to make.
- Wild Card 2 Cricut Cartridge -- Hot Air Balloon card cut at 11 inches
- Bazzill paper--Brown, Blue and Yellow
- American Crafts paper--Pink and white
- Ranger Frosted Lace Stickles
- The Paper Studio Gemstones
- My Pink Stamper stamp
- Close to My Heart Ink
I used the stickles all around the edges of the cloud. The clouds are actually on the base of the card which did confuse me a bit when I first cut it out. This card did make me smile :)
Have a Happy Day!