Here's another card I made last week. It's another one that I pulled the paper out to match the My Creative Time dies that I had. I don't even have anyone with an anniversary any time soon, but at least it will be in my stash :)
What I used:
- My Creative Time Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies
- Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine
- Doodlebug Design day to day paper
- My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments Stamp
- Project Life Red pen
- Close to My Heart Sparkles
- pop dots
I've been just pulling out my solid color paper for things from my scrap boxes. I sorted and organized them over Christmas break and am trying to leave them in reach instead of cutting into a new sheet. So far, so good!
Have a fabulous day!