School starts for my kids on Monday--I can't believe how fast the summer went! This card was a request from someone at work to send to her niece in another state.
- Hello Kitty Greetings cut at 4 inches
- My Pink Stamper School Days set
- Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine
- DCWV The Cherry Limeade Stack
- Frosted Lace, Cotton Candy and Yellow Stickles
- Pop Dots
I was getting worried about how Hello Kitty was going to look. She always turns out cute, but until I glue it down, I think it looks terrible :)
I do have a DT post on Tuesday, but have some more cards that I need to make so I hope to have some more posts for you!
Have a great day!!