You may notice that I now have a watermark--I learned the hard way last week that this is important :) I'm still playing around with the software and trying to find what I like for the mark and not be too overpowering.
- My Pink Stamper Fruit and Veggie Puns
- Cricut Preserves Cartridge
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder
- Trendy Twine Valentine Cherry Cupcake
- Action Wobble
- Signo white pen
There's lots of things going on in the next few weeks:
- New My Pink Stamper Release on June 22
- My Pink Stamper Monthly Post Day on June 25
- My 1st Trendy Twine DT Group Post on July 2
- I'm participating in PinkE's 4th of July Blog Hop on July 3
- My 1st individual post day for the Trendy Twine DT on July 4
Whew--I think I need to get busy to make sure I have some awesome things to show you all!!
Oh and if you have any old links to my blog or my button, be sure to update it with the new URL or button. My awesome Blog Designer Pamela from The Posh Box fixed my blog button so that it goes to the new URL and she also update my header. If you are in the market for a blog makeover, she is fabulous!
Have a great day!!