It's My Pink Stamper Design Team Day!! Love these days :) It's a day later than usual since yesterday was Robyn's birthday--I sure hope she had a fabulous day!!
For today's projects, the theme is Be My Valentine--make something, anything for Valentine's Day! I love to make Valentine Projects and I decided to go with some treat boxes.
Here are the details:
- My Pink Stamper From the Heart Set
- Art Philosophy Fry Box cut at 9 inches
- Sophisticated Cartridge cut at 2 inches for front of box
- Teresa Collins Posh Damask Paper
- Charcoal Twine from The Twinery
- Cotton Candy Close to My Heart Ink
- Pop Dots
Make sure to go over to My Pink Stamper and see all the design teams wonderful projects and to play along!
Have a wonderful day!