Here is my Christmas card. I really went from making cards, to wanting to buy photo cards, to no cards, and finally just had to make some! Most of them are going out today and I hope to finish off writing a few more to also get in the mail. Nothing like last minute!!
- My Pink Stamper Biggie Christmas Sentiments
- Trees cut at 5 inches; Star cut a 3 1/2 inches from the Cricut Christmas Cartridge
- Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder
- Buttercream Twine from The Twinery
- Frosted Lace and Yellow Stickles
- Pop dots
Don't forget that My Pink Stamper's 12 days of Christmas is going on right now. There are videos everyday (mine is on Wednesday) and lots of prizes. So be sure to check there every day!
Beautiful card- love the embossing and sentiment! :)AmyReplyDelete
So cute, I like how you used the large sentiment all by itself at the very top!!!ReplyDelete