Here are the details:
- Coffee cup cut at 4 1/2 inches from Cricut American Alphabet
- Welcome stamp from My Pink Stamper Spectaular Sayings set
- Blossom Twine from The Twinery
- Heat set gems
- Frosted Lace Stickles
- Vellum paper for 'steam'
- Signo white pen
- pop dots
Here are the guidelines:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
My 5 Cricut Things:
- I asked for my 1st Cricut for Christmas in 2008 and it was the baby bug.
- I've only had my Expression for a year and now have the E2.
- Right after I bought the Expression I bought my Gypsy.
- I use my Gypsy all the time!
- My favorite cartidge is usually the one most recently purchased to right now that would be the ones in my E2 :)
Have a great day!