I threw together this card last night to send to someone. It was super easy and fast, except for the part where I couldn't decide on the paper to put under the cut--LOL!
Here's the details:
- Sweet Treats Cartridge--cupcake cut at 3 1/2 inches
- My Pink Stamper Everyday Life stamp set
- Dvine Swirl Cuttlebug folder
- Martha Stewart Cupcake edge punch
- iRock gems
- American Crafts Ribbon
- White pen for 'stitching'
Can you all tell I LOVE my iRock?! and My Pink Stamper Stamps :-) If you haven't ordered her newest sets, you're missing out--they are so much fun!!
Have a great (short) week!
Pink and brown together are the best! This card is too cute and I love that cupcake border punch!ReplyDelete
Super cute! Love that border punch!ReplyDelete
This is soooo cute!!ReplyDelete
I love the cupcake punch! So cute.ReplyDelete
i love the cupcake border punch. Super yummy adorable:)ReplyDelete